Are you keen to get your hands in the soil?
Want to learn about growing organic food and flowers at scale?
There’s a lot to do at the farm and no experience is necessary so come down and get involved!
What will I do?
It’s physical but satisfying work involving a range of activities but often including:
shovelling compost and woodchip, sowing seeds, transplanting, harvesting, weeding - all surrounded by beautiful trees, birdsong and other wonderful volunteers!
How does it work?
- Volunteer days are on Thursdays.
- The day runs from 10am - 3:30pm with an hour’s lunch break.
- No experience is necessary – in fact we very much welcome people who are new to growing.
- Any new volunteers need to attend an induction day before you volunteer with us which happens once a month.
- We’ll provide all tools and equipment and water, coffee and tea, but do make sure you bring a packed lunch, water bottle, waterproofs and suncream.
- We really welcome people from a diversity of backgrounds and walks of life but at this early stage we’re not equipped to work with children / vulnerable adults / those requiring special support, though we very much hope to do so in the future.
I'm keen! What next?
Sign up using the form below and we'll send you an email confirming you're in!
So put the date in your diary and we'll remind you the week of your volunteering!
Occasionally we are oversubscribed but we'll let you know if that is the case.